Johnny's  
 
| Facebook Page | Email: [email protected] |

1116 W Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
United States
 
See Map
 

Phone: (954) 522-5931

 


Categories:
Gay Bar

yelp logo
Review count: 13
Rating: 2.5
yelp rating

foursquare logo
Tips: 20
Users: 0 Checkins: 0

Nearby Hotels
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas Area0.86 Mi
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port2.07 Mi
Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale - 17th Street2.17 Mi
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina2.61 Mi
GALLERYone - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel3.13 Mi
Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hot3.22 Mi


Yelp Reviews


Review 1:  Date: 04-09-2014  Rating: 4   yelp rating
Excerpt:  So I've been going to Johnnys for a couple years now - first it was by dating a dancer from Johnny's Miami, then dumping him for a hot little muchkin from...
 
Review 2:  Date: 01-10-2015  Rating: 1   yelp rating
Excerpt:  Johnny's is now closed (Broward Blvd). n/k/a Le Boy Wilton Manors. Hopefully the owner Sean doesn't ruin this new place, like he did to Johnny's. See some...
 
Review 3:  Date: 05-29-2014  Rating: 3   yelp rating
Excerpt:  It is what it is... under 25 year old, twink (well about 90%- the other 10% need to have paid their way through college already, why are they danicing? LOL
 

Facebook Feed



Twitter Feed


No Twitter
Account
On Record


Pin, Like or Share This Page
Pinterest Pin button  


Upcoming Facebook Events